Titanium Pigments T990+
Pigment with good dispersibility in both aqueous and organically soluble systems, improving the properties of external and internal coatings, as well as coatings for industrial use. It has good hiding power and a neutral shade.
- Excellent optical properties
- Easy dispersion
- High gloss retention
- Good hiding power
- Great depth of tone
- Neutral hue of white
- High gloss facade coatings with maximum service life
- Architectural water-based paints
- In the production of superconcentrates
- Thermal insulation coatings and heat-resistant materials
- Plastics and PVC profile, siding, window systems
- In the manufacture of external coatings
- In the production of plastic compounds and plastisols
Alternative: Crimea Tiox 230, BLR698, Lomon R996, R2295.