Titanium Pigments T990
Universal pigment, which has a good dispersibility both in aqueous and in organosoluble systems, improving the properties of external and internal coatings as well as coatings for the industrial use. Optimal combination of properties of this brand of white pigment provides a good spreading capacity, long-term preservation of gloss and color of the coating and it prevents chalking.
Pigment Titanium Pigments allows to get bright and clean colors of enamels.
It is a rutile pigment based on titanium dioxide in the form of a fine powder.
- Excellent optical properties
- Easy dispersion
- High degree of gloss retention
- Excellent spreading capacity
- Excellent depth of tone
- A pure shade of white pigment
- Facade coatings with a high gloss and maximum life of service
- Water-dispersion paints with any gloss level
- PVC plastisols
- Highly filled systems
- PVC, plastisols
- Super Concentrates
- Production of casings by means of coextrusion
Alternative: Dupont Ti-Pure, BLR, Kronos.