Titanium Pigments T770
A titanium dioxide-based pigment produced by the sulfate method.
It has increased resistance to acidic environments.
Specially designed for coatings based on organic solvents, thermoplastics, flame retardant materials.
- Resistance to acidic environments
- Easy dispersion
- Excellent hiding power
- Excellent tone depth
- Neutral shade of white
- Road surfaces, thermoplastics
- Epoxy, polyurethane and pentaphthalic coatings
- Water-based paints
- In the production of super concentrates
- Thermal insulation coatings and heat-resistant flame-retardant materials
- In the production of exterior coatings
- In the production of plastics and plastisols