Titanium Pigments T110
White pigment with high brightness is intended for widespread application in the production of lacquers and paints based on organic solvents and water. Pigment based coatings are less susceptible to chalking and hold their gloss for a long time.
It gives the plastics a very high weather resistance when applying externally.
- Excellent optical properties
- Easy dispersion
- High degree of gloss retention
- Excellent spreading capacity
- Excellent depth of tone
- A pure shade of white pigment
- Facade coatings with high gloss and maximum service life
- Water-dispersion paints with any gloss level
- Heat-insulating coatings and heat-resistant materials
- Plastics and PVC profiles, siding, window systems
- In the manufacture of external coatings
- In the production of polyvinylchloride compounds
Alternative: Crimea Tiox 230, R216