Titanium Pigments T220
Pigment based on rutile form of titanium dioxide. It has an excellent weather resistance and high gloss level in paints and coatings, inks and plastics.
Pigment is designed for use in the production of paint materials based on various film formers, for industrial and decorative coatings, as well as for inks and plastics and for other various purposes.
- Easily wetted and dispersed
- High degree of gloss retention
- Excellent spreading capacity
- Excellent depth of tone
- It gives a high brightness to white color
- Water-dispersion paints with any gloss level
- For the production of coatings used in corrosive environments
- Unplasticized and plasticized PVC
- Polystyrene and its copolymers
- Paper industry
Alternative: Crimea Tiox 280, R218.