Titanium Pigments T880
Pigment based on rutile form of titanium dioxide.
It has excellent weather resistance and very good optical properties.
The pigment is designed for use in the manufacture of paints and varnishes, for industrial and decorative coatings, as well as in plastics for various applications.
- It is very easily wetted and dispersed
- High gloss retention
- High whitening ability
- Good hiding power
- Gives white colors with high brightness
Scope of application:
- Water-dispersion paints with any level of gloss
- For the manufacture of coatings used in aggressive environments
- Unplasticized and plasticized PVC
- Polystyrene and its copolymers
- Paper industry
Alternative: TiOx 220, R216, R210, KR1001.