Titanium Pigments T770+
A titanium dioxide-based pigment produced by the sulfate method.
It has increased covering and diluting abilities and resistance to acidic environments.
Specially designed for coatings based on organic solvents, thermoplastics, flame retardant materials.
- Resistance to acidic environments
- Increased resistance to high temperatures
- Easy dispersion
- Excellent hiding power
- Excellent tone depth
- Neutral shade of white
- Facade coatings with high gloss and maximum service life
- Architectural water-based paints
- Road surfaces, thermoplastics
- Epoxy, polyurethane and pentaphthalic coatings
- Thermal insulation coatings and heat-resistant materials
- In the production of exterior coatings
- In the production of plastics and plastisols