Polyethylene wax PLVN-2B
is an unoxidized, non-polar linear low molecular weight polyethylene obtained in the process of catalytic high temperature destruction of high pressure polyethylene.
- Lubricant / plasticizing agent for PVC
- Dispersing agent / plasticizing agent in superconcentrates (master batches, chalk / carbon black polymer compositions, non-combustible polymer compositions, wood-polymer compositions, etc.)
- Compounding of paraffin mixtures (model injection compounds for precision casting, candle production, etc.)
- Viscosity regulator in hot-melt adhesives and hot melt adhesives, cutting fluids, oils, release agents, asphalt-bitumen compositions, impregnating compounds
- Hydrophobic filler for road marking, paint and varnish materials, lubricants, cable fillers, polishes.